Saturday, April 2, 2011


Diana, relaxing under the sun, in Bohol, Philippines.

I am in a hunt for Diana accessories - specifically flash and adaptor.  But finding one that will go with my Dreamers has been proven difficult.   Miss Jane of Lomography Canada suggested that they swap my order, when I do order, with their spare white one from their Diana Colette kit. 

In search of a matching flash, I came across a brilliant idea from Elsie of A Beautiful Mess.  Earlier this year, she added limited edition hand-painted cameras to her shop, The Red Velvet


Isn't it lovely?  Here I was only wanting to match the colour of my adaptor and flash to my Diana Dreamer, when there is a bolder way of expressing my creativity... think of the possibilities!

Honestly, I do not know if I am creative and bold enough to successfully do my own version, but we will see, I suppose.


Until next time.


- V.

No comments:

Post a Comment