Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gyeongju field
via
I've been wanting a Superheadz Fat Lens (which is a remake of the now defunct Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim, which was known as the "Poor man's Lomo LC-A") for a few months now.  It's pretty cheap, so I may actually get one before we head out to the beach or something.  In the meantime, here are a few pretty fat lens photos that I'm crushing on over at flickr.  This summer, I should definitely spend on better film to get the kind of color saturation that I've always wanted in photos.

Busan shore
via 
Fat Face Popsicle
via
Eat Real Festival 1
via
I'm pretty sure you can spot a trend in here. :P

k

2 comments:

  1. i love the field of flowers. not so much the weird guy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. I liked it kasi the scene looked playful and vibrant. :D

    ReplyDelete