Tuesday, November 15, 2011


Here are some photos from my first test roll with the Golden Half Telepathy.  The Superheadz miracle happened again, so I am now a firm believer.  Out of the 36 possible shots, 33 came out.  I'm not going to post all, though, as most of them are either overexposed or underexposed.  I think I got used to the Fat Lens that doesn't need any adjustment in the settings, so I wasn't able to manipulate the simple settings for this baby.  Lesson learned, yeah?



I just love a clear blue sky
I'm pretty obsessed with my new shoes
What? No food in pool? Guess I better find my food elsewhere. ;)

The gratuitous lomo self-portrait taken in front of the car side mirror



A break from all the greenery - a view from our office window

Till the next test roll :)

k.

2 comments: