Friday, November 4, 2011

How amazing is the Lomokino?  I'm usually a Superheadz fan, and I love my Digital Zumi 2++ wholeheartedly and then some, but this movie camera is just too freakin' awesome not to share.  See video below and swoon.


Teaser Trailer from Lomography on Vimeo.

Basically, the Lomokino is Lomography's newest baby, a movie camera that lets you shoot a mini movie composed of 144 frames on any 35mm film.  What I love about this is that it looks quite simple to operate.  Let's just hope it's a little sturdier than most Lomography products. :P

What I'm just wondering is, how the hell do you unload, process, and watch the film itself?  I have yet to read the whole thing, but this is really exciting. Not sure if I'd be willing to shell out for it, though.  My heart belongs to the Zumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment