Thursday, March 10, 2011


Bangkok Day 2 from kannika p. on Vimeo.


Hua Hin from kannika p. on Vimeo.

I just finally finished editing the footages I got from my trip to Bangkok and Hua Hin with my friend, Inad.  Nowadays, my digital harinezumi 2++ is an indispensable part of my trips.  That's how awesome it is.  I'm a little adamant to post the Bangkok Day 2 video because Inad was the one in charge of the zumi in most of these clips, so it means I'm in it A LOT.  Sorry about that. Haha.

BTW, a little background on the outfit in the Bangkok Day 2 video. Haha. That's not normally how I dress - with a long sarong.  Nope, not me. I don't even own a sarong.  The thing is, they won't let you into the Grand Palace (a complex of different wats or temples in Bangkok) unless your legs aren't showing.  It's a form of respect, so over my tights and dress, I wore that long sarong.  I'm not complaining - but it was really really hot, as you can see.:P

I loved editing these videos.  It made me relive the trip all over again, and remember the jokes captured on camera (though I put them on mute for most of the parts because I hate the sound of my voice).  One of these days, I'm going to do a "day in the life" video - I think that would be quite interesting.  The zumi makes things ten times more interesting anyways, so I have no problem with that.
-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment